POP IN A BOX IS PROUDLY WORKING WITH MASTERCARD AND THE WORLD FOOD PROGRAMME
TO PROVIDE SCHOOL MEALS TO CHILDREN IN DISADVANTAGED COMMUNITIES.
Support our quest to help achieve zero hunger around the world.
Terms & Conditions
- For each valid Mastercard transaction made on popinabox.co.uk site between 01/11/18 and 14/12/18, a donation of the value of 10 school meals (£2.00) will be donated to the World Food Programme (WFP). The average price of one WFP school meal is equivalent to £0.20. The maximum donation of £543,000 is the aggregate donation across the three THG websites engaging in this programme (Zavvi, Myprotein and Pop in a Box).
- WFP is the world’s largest humanitarian organization fighting hunger. WFP delivers food assistance in emergencies and works with communities around the world to improve nutrition and build resilience.
- WFP shall utilize this donation from Mastercard to provide school meals through its School Meals Programme. For more information about the WFP School Meals Programme please visit http://www.wfp.org/school-meals.
- WFP does not endorse any product or service.
- Please find the Terms and Conditions for Pop In A Box here.